Who Can Benefit From Care Calls?
People who live on their own and:
- are Older and live on their own
- are Older and have pets
- have chronic health conditions
- may have had a fall or a number of falls
- have a disability or special need
- who need post or pre-hospital transition care after surgery or the like
- University students living away from home for the first time
- anyone living and working on their own as a security check in
- need short term respite from their role as carers
- are support organizations which provide in home care
Care Calls was initially designed with seniors in mind, but we quickly discovered that people of all ages have a need for our service. Among those who find our service useful are: seniors, disabled individuals, people with chronic health issues, older adults living alone with pets, people grieving the recent loss of a partner or companion. Carers who visit patients, retirement home residents, family members who want to go on vacation and need a backup plan.